A Woman's Guide to decorating, socializing, and living in an oh so Lonely World!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

An Exciting Find Fit for a King

So as this cold and bitter (just like our LW souls) winter rolls on, I've been amiss in forgetting to remind all my fellow LWs out there that in just a few short months, along with warm weather, spring brings a ROYAL WEDDING! I'm sure you all know by now that Prince Will is marrying his longtime love, commoner Kate Middleton (see ladies? there is hope for us regular Janes!).  Well now that the date has been set, April 29th, here at the blog we'll be periodically counting down and updating with news.  When the day finally arrives it will be a live blogging extravaganza for sure. But in the mean time, I thought I would direct you all to this great find on the Washington Post website: a Royal Wedding Watch! It's a great fix for all the tidbits from the faxed save-the-dates (tacky!) to special royal themed condoms (classy!). So check it out in your down time and be sure to check back, because in no time the nuptials the world has been waiting for will be underway. I'm off to the hat shop right now to select the right head piece for just the event! I just hope Fergie doesn't get the same one as me...

No comments:

Post a Comment