A Woman's Guide to decorating, socializing, and living in an oh so Lonely World!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Weekly Post: The ThursGAY!

Hello fellow Lonely Women! I wanted to announce some very exciting news to the Lonely Woman's World blog! Today is the first installment of our weekly feature, "The ThursGAY".  Every Thursday we'll profile a fabulous Gay who inspires us to dress better, act sluttier, get drunker, and dance crazier every time we think of him! These are Gays who any Lonely Woman would be proud to include in her inner circle, or have as a plus one at her ex-boyfriend's wedding! He'd keep her laughing the whole time commenting on Aunt May's ghastly floral pattern dress, so there's no way she could slip off to the bathroom to sob because it wasn't her up there on the altar. Anyhoo, let me present our inaugural ThursGAY, LANCE BASS!!!
Lance Bass stands out as a true ThursGAY because not only was he a heartthrob for our tween and teen Lonely Woman selves as a member of the mega popular boy band 'NSYNC (56 million albums people!), but by the time us Lonely Women had all grown up, he morphed with us into a fabulous Gay we could rely on for fashion advice! It certainly didn't hurt that he chose to "come out" (that's the term they use, right? I only know one Gay personally so I'm not sure) on the July 2006 cover of one of the Lonely Woman Bibles, People Magazine! I also appreciate that Lance never diva-ed out and overshadowed the completely drool worthy Justin Timberlake during those 'NSYNC days; move over Jessica Biel-I'm coming for you! LOL ;) Actually you're amazing biceps and 4 inch waist are a little too intimidating for this Lonely Woman, but I digress. Lance also fostered world peace when he tried to be a cosmonaut for like 6 weeks over in Russia.  Too bad he never made it to the Space Station, he could have been the "First Gay in Space"! It's also important to note that Lance Bass is personal friends with another Lonely Woman fav, Kathy Griffin! I mean a female comic + a fabulous gay=match made in Lonely Woman heaven!! So Congrats to you, Lance Bass, our first ever ThursGAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment