A Woman's Guide to decorating, socializing, and living in an oh so Lonely World!

Monday, December 20, 2010

Welcome Lonely Women of the World!

Here is a blog just for you! A place of solace, calm, and acceptance.  As America's fastest growing demographic (sure that statistic sounds good), single women under 40 needed to band together!  Soon, this will be your go-to guide for everything from cooking for one to how many candles your bathroom should really have. And of course we'll be giving great dating tips to help us all reach our ultimate lonely woman goal: snagging a man!!! I mean I love being a lonely woman as much as the next girl who cries herself to sleep, but I'd rather not cross over into Cougardom if I can avoid it. So put on your Juicy sweats you bought because loungewear really IS sexy, and snuggle up next to Jinxy cat, it's time to be the best Lonely Woman you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment